How long have you waited in line at the store check-in, only to decide to put the item back in your hand and leave the store? Incidents like this that cause frustrated customers can be devastating to small business owners. Many things can get in the way of lines at a POS terminal, and a slow or inefficient receipt printer is one of them. You know you need a new Thermal Receipt Printer to set up your point-of-sale system, but how do you make sure you’re investing in a fast, affordable, and reliable printer?
This article will take a look at some of the best thermal receipt printers on the market today. After reading this, you should know the features, prices, and available reviews of the top thermal printers in 2023.
The Best Thermal Receipt Printer of 2023
When considering which Thermal Receipt Printer is best for your business POS station, you need to make sure that it is not just the price that matters. We all know that the cheapest option is not always the best option, but we should consider that choosing the most expensive option does not guarantee quality.
To make sure you are getting a good product at a good price, be sure to check online reviews for the printer you are considering. If you see some reviews that point to poor quality or poor customer service, it might be worth reconsidering.
If possible, you should also make sure to buy from one of the best POS hardware suppliers. But even the most highly rated printers on the market may not be the right choice for your business. Finally, you will want to check out these functions. Make sure the printer you are looking at is compatible with the rest of your current POS system hardware and software. If you want more advice on the best types of POS systems for retail, check out our buyer’s guide.
- Features: Epson TM-T88v is compatible with PCs and Laptops and offers both USB and serial connectivity. The printer takes 3.125″ wide thermal roll paper and includes an automatic cutter.
- Reviews: Online reviews average 4.3/5 stars. Positive reviews praised the reliability of the printer and speed of the printer.
Micro Star TSP100
- Features: Star Micronics TSP100 is compatible with PCs and laptops as well as Android and iOS. This printer can be used with a Square card reader. It provides USB connectivity. The printer uses 3.125-inch wide thermal roll paper.
- Reviews: Online reviews are about 4.2/5 stars, the main complaint is about the printer’s Wi-Fi connection.
SNBC bar code and label printer
- Features: SNBC barcode and label printer is compatible with PC and laptop and has USB and serial connection. It has a large memory, less noise, and a compact design. Maximum printing speed 152mm/s. It comes with a tear-off knife and includes an LCD module.
- Reviews: There are few reviews for this product, but the overall reaction seems to be positive. There are no negative reviews online.
POS-X Thermal Reporting Order Printer – EVO Effect
- Features: The POS-X thermal report printer is compatible with PC and laptops and provides USB, serial, and ethernet connections. It takes 3″ wide thermal roll paper and includes an automatic cutter. This printer prints 5 lines/second.
- Reviews: There are still limited reviews for this printer, but the reviews we’ve seen rate this printer 4/5 stars. Positive reviews praise the easy installation of the printer.
What is The Best Thermal Receipt Printer in 2023
There are many Thermal Receipt Printer on the market, but the above guide should give you an idea of the features available and what you can pay for them. This should give you a solid starting point for finding the best thermal receipt printer for your business needs. If you’re still not sure what features your thermal printer needs, you can always ask the experts for help! Tech Store specializes in POS software and hardware. Check out our buyer’s guide to make sure you choose the right POS solution for your business.